Saturday, August 13, 2011

Who am I?

Well, the question requires many answers! I am a mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, wife, and most important of all, I am a sinner saved by grace. I was born and raised in the mountains of beautiful North Carolina. We attended a small church regularly. I knew the same kids all through school. Then, went to college at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, NC to pursue a teaching degree. I am a teacher by nature and love children. I am married and the mother of three (ages 4 mos, 3 years and 6 years). My life has changed so very much since becoming a mother and I'd like to share some of my favorite and most asked about topics with you. Know that everything here is simply my humble opinion. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives and the way God has led us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment